1. It saves you money. The spray foam insulation work towards the controlling of the indoor climate through keeping more heat or cool air depending on the weather. This will save you a lot of money on your electricity bills.
2. There are no health risks. They don’t come with any health hazard. The fiberglass makes the skin itchy or sore when it’s exposed because it is made of pink, wiry fibers. These fibers are quite loose and they can be inhaled by the people indoors thus can cause mouth lesions or esophagus lesions. The spray foam, however, doesn’t contain any fine particles that can float with the air.
3. No need for repair. The spray foam keeps the water out thus keeping the mold out which can save you a fortune. It’s a great material in protecting houses and buildings from these dangerous molds.
4. You’ll cut on costs from hiring professionals. These sprays are available on the market and no need for professional installation.
5. It’s environmentally friendly. It’s a great choice for those who want to keep a green house or office building by minimizing the effects of harmful chemicals to the environment.
6. It saves energy. It’s made of recyclable or renewable material thus saves you a lot of energy and money.
7. It’s versatile. You can spray it anywhere you need to thus you can insulate both the floors and ceilings.
8. It has a moisture condensation control. It works this way as it doesn’t settle nor does it shrink.